Welcome to the website of EFIS
ACTERIA Prizes awarded by EFIS
The call for applications for the 2020 ACTERIA Prizes awarded by EFIS is now open!
Together with the Fondation ACTERIA - ACTing on European Research in Immunology and Allergology - 2 prizes will be awarded for the best doctoral theses in the fileds of immunology and allergology defended in the last 3 years. Click here for full details.
EFIS on Tour
EFIS is pleased to announce the eighth EFIS on Tour Symposium, to be held in Istanbul with the support of the Turkish Society of Immunology (TSI), this coming Friday, September 27, 2019. Download the full-day program - featuring the EFIS Board, TSI representatives and special guest speakers Andreas Diefenbach and Antonio Lanzavecchia - here.
EFIS-EJI Travel Grants for IUIS 2019!!!
Thanks to the continuing collaboration of its Official Journal, the European Journal of Immunology and to the generous contribution of the Fondation ACTERIA - EFIS is pleased to announce the shorlisted recipients of EFIS-EJI and EFIS-ACTERIA Travel Grants for the 17th International Congress of Immunology - IUIS 2019 - to be held October 19-23, 2019, in Beijing:
- Yunhao Zhai - Centre d’Immunologie de Marseille Luminy, Aix Marseille University, France (Societe Francaise d'Immunologie - SFI)
- Na Li - Leiden University Medical Center, Leiden, The Netherlands (Nederlandse Vereniging voor Immunologie - NVvI)
- Valentina Pucino - University of Birmingham, United Kingdom (British Society for Immunology - BSI)
- Irene Mattiola - Charité - Universitätsmedizin Berlin, Germany (Società Italiana di Immunologia, Immunologia Clinica e Allergologia - SIICA)
- Gennaro Prota - University of Oxford, United Kingdom (British Society for Immunology - BSI)
- Ana Rita Faria dos Santos - i3S - Instituto de Investigação e Inovação em Saúde, Universidade do Porto, Portugal (Sociedade Portuguesa de Imunologia - SPI)
- Ramy Elsaid - Institut Pasteur de Paris, France (Societe Francaise d'Immunologie - SFI)
- Carla Guenther - University of Helsinki, Finland (Suomen Immunologiayhdistys Ry - SIY; Scandinavian Society for Immunology - SSI)
- Andrea Ponzetta - Istituto Clinico Humanitas, Rozzano, Italy (Società Italiana di Immunologia, Immunologia Clinica e Allergologia - SIICA)
- Natasja Wulff Pedersen - Technical University of Denmark, Lyngby, Denmark (Dansk Immunologisk Selskab - DIS; Scandinavian Society for Immunology - SSI)
- Kamar-Sulu Atretkhany - Engelhardt Insitute of Molecular Biology, Moscow, Russia (Russian Society for Immunology - RSI)
- Lucie Loyal - Berlin-Brandenburg Center for Regenerative Therapies/Charité, Berlin, Germany (Deutsche Gesellschaft für Immunologie - DGfI)
EFIS Task Forces soon to launch!
Building on consensus reached during the first EFIS Strategic Retreat in Berlin this past March, three EFIS Task Forces, composed of representatives nominated by National Societies, are now taking shape and will soon kick off. Read more here.